Packin' Trash: Thayers', Bath and Body Works, Yes to Cucumbers

Bonus toe. You're welcome.
I've been hoarding some trash for a while, and with moving home this weekend, I decided that I should get rid of as much as I could. Here's what I finished over the semester! 

Read more behind the cut!




  • Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo. A lot of beauty gurus I keep up with are in love with Suave's dry shampoo, but I didn't like this one as much as I thought I would. It made my hair very thick, which is great for finer hair, but mine is very coarse and thick.
  • Thayers' Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Toner. I'm obsessed with this. I use it daily on my face, and it really keeps my seborrheic dermatitis (manifested as dry, flaky patches of skin in particular areas that come back within minutes of exfoliating them off) at bay. If I skip a day, the patches come back. Super gross, but I am so glad I found this toner. It smells really nice, too! I've since repurchased it, and I don't regret it.
  • Garnier Clear Control Shampoo. This was my absolutely favorite shampoo. I use it to keep my seborrheic dermatitis (on my scalp!) at bay. Without it, I get the nasty dandruff-like flaking, with added scalp grossness and nastiness. However, I found out that this was discontinued and I am absolutely heartbroken. It was the cheapest, best-foaming medicated shampoo that I could find, and I now need to find a replacement. Rest easy, my friend. You'll be missed.
  • Bath and Body Works Foaming Hand Soap in Fresh Picked Blackberries. I wasn't the biggest fan of the scent, but I'm obsessed with BBW foaming hand soaps. Good thing the Semi-Annual Sale is upon us, am I right?!? My roommates and I finished quite a few of them this semester. My favorite ones that we went through were Winter Candy Apple, Fresh Picked Strawberries, Caribbean Escape, and Sea Island Cotton.
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Sandstorm. It seems like everyone loves this stuff, and with good reason! It's a wonderful and cheap setting powder. I've been using this for years and have repurchased it many times.
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff. Another classic. I needed a new bottle not only because I was running out of product, but because the lid cracked when I tried to pack it for my last flight, and the product inside oxidized. Not pretty. But don't worry! I bought another one.
  • Blink Moisturizing Eye Drops. My contacts dry out my eyes like crazy sometimes, especially now that we're well into allergy season. These are my favorite eye drops! I've gone through quite a few of these, too. My aunt actually recommended these to me originally. I would highly recommend these to anyone suffering from super dry eyes and contacts. The ones made for those without contacts are great, too!
  • Crest Glide Mint Dental Floss. I've never actually finished an entire package of floss before. Half of it's because I was never too big of flossing (oh come on, we've all been there), and the other half is that I've lost them before I could finish any of them. Not this one, though! I'm proud of myself. And I'm also obsessed with flossing. I'm not ashamed. My gums look lovely.
  • Yes To Cucumbers Makeup Removing Wipes. I started using these because of my friend Vicky. They're refreshing and work really well in removing makeup (except for eye makeup, but that's a given with eye makeup). When I wear foundation, I use these to take off most of my makeup, and then I wash my face with a gentle soap-free cleanser. Good stuff.


That's all on my end! What have you guys finished up recently?

Also, I wanted to add that you should Follow my blog with Bloglovin! Why? Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara Warrior. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.