Moving madness--and why unpacking is the worst part.

I recently moved back home from school for the summer. I was originally supposed to stay there for the whole summer to work and to be a summer Resident Assistant, but that's a story for another day. The point is, I needed to step down from both positions, pack up my entire life, and move back home. 

In all honesty, I'm not entirely sure how any of my things fit in the car. But today marks the start of putting everything back where it belongs. I don't really know where most of this stuff came from, let alone where I'm going to put all of it, but here's what I'm dealing with so far.

Oh, okay. A few boxes. Not bad.

Oh. It spread to outside the bedroom. Well, it's still not as bad as it could have been...

I--Oh gods. Why.

It was even worse a few days ago, but since I've managed to put some things away. This will be my project for the next few days. The struggle, my friends, is real.

Anyone else moving home from school feel my pain right now? 

2 comments:

  1. Seriously feeling your pain here, I have to be out of my flat by 10th July and I'm avoiding packing because it's so horrid.

    www.northwesternbeauty.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is. It's even better if you procrastinate packing for as long as possible and then stay up all night the night before packing and freaking out. Best of luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete

Mascara Warrior. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.