Drugstore Skincare Haul + Review!


I recently picked up a couple of items from the drugstore for my face. Here's what I got!

Freeman's Avocado and Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask. I got this because I've been breaking out like crazy lately, and so far I love it. This is the first clay mask that I've ever used. It leaves my skin really soft, and after only two uses I can already see an improvement in my skin. 

Freeman's Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask. I actually ordered this long before my skin broke out as badly as it did. My only problem was tired, dull-looking skin and hyperpigmentation. This mask has AHAs, which I've read are a great, gentle exfoliant and can improve the quality of the skin. I will do a review with my findings, if anyone's interested!

Ocean Potion Face Sunscreen SPF 45. I've read that moisturizers with SPF don't give the greatest protection from the sun, so I've been looking for a good sunscreen. I've been using this in addition to my moisturizer without SPF in the mornings before putting on the rest of my makeup. It doesn't get greasy at all, and my makeup layers nicely with it. I'm looking forward to using the rest of this up! The only downside is that it's in a jar, which is a little inconvenient for daily use, but it's not terrible. 

Pond's Cold Cream. I got this because I'm running out of my eye makeup remover and was looking for a cleanser. I've used this before, but I'm not too fond of the reformulation. It's much greasier than I remember. However, I still feel really glamorous in a 1940s sort of way when I sit down at my vanity to take my makeup off before going into the bathroom to wipe if off my face with a warm wash cloth (and put on a mask!). It's a nice, luxurious way to get ready for bed that I quite enjoy.

Anyway, that's what I've gotten recently! Add anything new to your skincare routine recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara Warrior. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.