Wishlist Wednesday #2 | Bourjois, Body Shop, Wet N' Wild!

Wishlist Wednesday #2

It's time for another Wishlist Wednesday! I really do love making these posts. They're a lot of fun for me because it's like shopping for items online--except I'm not actually tempted to check out with the items in my cart. (Okay, well... maybe not that much.)

Click through to read more about this week's picks!

  • Freeman's Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask. My skin hasn't been looking it's best lately, especially now that it's summer (ish). My pores are a little clogged and my skin just looks tired. I was reccommended this because it's great for combination skin, which I have. Also, avocados are delicious.
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation. I don't think it would be my blog if I didn't mention how much I love Estee (essiebutton on youtube and blogger). She has a similar skin type to mine, and we wear the same foundation shades. She also has an awkward sense of humor. I like to think that we're beauty twins... that have never met... and live on different continents. Am I crazy? Yep. Anyway, Estee loves this foundation and raves about it, and I'm convinced I need it too.
  • Wet N Wild Vanity Palette. I guess I always want what I can't have. This lovely palette was discontinued a while ago, but that doesn't stop me from lusting after it. I have a thing for neutrals.
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss. I absolutely love peachy things. I've also been looking for a lip balm with SPF. Why not both?
  • The Body Shop Mango Body Scrub. I've been pretty motivated to self-tan recently, but I can't properly do that without exfoliating! I would probably never even buy something this expensive, but mangoes are divine. I would really love to own this one day.

That's about it! What have you been wanting this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara Warrior. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.