Little Black Bag Unboxing!


I was inspired by the lovely Elle Fowler (of Dreaming in Blush) to make an order from Little Black Bag, a flash sale/social shopping fashion website, ever since she posted her What's In My Little Black Bag? Summer Edition video. I was excited to receive my order, but I was a little less than impressed with the condition that some of the things arrived in. 

I squealed for joy when I opened up my package and saw the Two Tone Animal Scarf from Raj Imports. I knew I had  to have it because of the gorgeous color, but I was quite disappointed when it arrived when I found two runs in the scarf, with little threads popping out.

It's not that noticeable when wearing it, but it still makes me a sad panda.
I'm not sure that this is an error on Little Black Bag's part (since it was damaged when I took it out of its original cellophane packaging), but I've already contacted LBB about the item and hope to have it fixed soon! I will update when I hear back from them.

EDIT! I contacted customer service, and I got a kind and timely response with apologies and an offer for free return shipping and a replacement scarf! I was thrilled. 

I also received some other small items in my order, including a BH Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner and samples First Aid Beauty's Daily Face Cream, Face Cleanser, and Dual Repair Power Serum. 




I can't wait to try out this liner and these samples! I will be sure to post a review of these items once I've used them enough to form an opinion!

Have you ever ordered from Little Black Bag? What do you think of "social shopping?"

Also, please don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin' so you can get notified whenever I post something new!
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I've never ordered from them, but how disappointing to have an item arrive damaged :( Hope they send you a knew one. At least the other items look promising :)

    Xo
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CcCrystalChain

    ReplyDelete

Mascara Warrior. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.