Sweet as Candy: Pocket-Sized Favorite


Sundays are one of my favorite days of the week. Even though it's been tainted in my youth by dreading going to classes the next day, I've learned to love them as I've gotten older. Maybe it's because this semester the only thing I had on Mondays was Chorus and a voice lesson. Who knows?

I'd like to introduce a new little series to my blog: Rave of the Week. I love reading posts about monthly favorites, but I am horribly impatient when it comes to waiting for the month to pass before finding out what people have been digging recently. So, I decided that on Sundays I would post about things I've been loving over the past week! I'd like to kick off the series with my newest baby: the Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart. 

More photos and swatches under the cut!




Unfortunately, no amount of color-correcting that I could do could get me to portray the color within the following pictures accurately. The color is more of a warmer pink, like the label on the above photo.

This swatch is fairly accurate. It's a nice, sheer (but buildable!) warm-toned bubblegum pink.


I love wearing this daily for a nice splash of color to warm up my face!

What have you been loving this week? 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara Warrior. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.