Wishlist Wednesday #1 | Rimmel, UD, Bourjois!

Wishful Wednesday #1
I've seriously been lusting over a couple of products that I can't get my hands on recently. With the exception of the Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Woodstock, all of these products are only available in the UK. I'm heartbroken.
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. I've seen far too many beauty bloggers rave about this foundation to just sit still! I'm really interested in exploring more from Rimmel that isn't available in the US, and this is my top pick right now. I know I can order this off of ASOS, but I'm currently on a no-buy. One day, Simba. One day.
  • Bourjois Bronzing Powder. My older sister has this bronzer. I'm not entirely sure how she got it, since it's no longer available in the US, but I have really fond memories of digging through my sister's makeup bag (sorry, Jo!) and admiring her products. Best part? This smells (and looks!) like chocolate. She did mention that she still has it after all this time and barely uses it. Maybe I can finagle my way into acquiring it...
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Woodstock. I'm not the biggest eyeliner wearer, let alone a colorful eye kinda gal, so I've been training myself to wear eyeliner more often in hopes of one day biting the bullet and getting this gorgeous liner. It's a gorgeous fuchsia/magenta kinda color that I spend too much time looking at every time I go to Sephora.
  • MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette. I've read that this isn't the greatest quality palette, but I really don't care. I need it. Who said makeup addictions were rational? I sure didn't. It's cute, it has nice colors, and it's unattainable. Plus, I have a thing for eyeshadow palettes. Who doesn't? (Probably normal people.)

What kind of products have YOU been lusting after recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara Warrior. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.