Things I bought: Makeup. (Surprise!)


I picked up a bunch of these a while ago, but I realized I never published a post about it. Whoops.

Here it is! My spending addiction!



Here's what I got:

  • Urban Decay Naked Basics palette
  • Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and Powder Brush
  • Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
  • NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray
  • Revlon Lip Butters in Creme Brulee, Pink Truffle, and Tutti Frutti
  • NYX Matte lipsticks in Butter and Indie Flick
  • NYX HD Concealer
  • NYX Slide on Pencils in black and white
  • Rimmel ScandalEYES pencil in nude
  • NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
  • NYX Single Eyeshadow in Sahara
Individual reviews to follow. Ain't nobody got time to do all that at once.

What have you guys been hauling recently?
Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara Warrior. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.