Drugstore Find: L'Oréal Visible Lift CC Eye Concealer

good drugstore concealers, affordable undereye concealer, dark circle brightener, loreal, review

Can we talk about the Loreal Visible Lift CC Eye Concealer for a second? And by "talk," I mean "type"? And by "we," I mean "me"?


This concealer has been my secret weapon for the past few months when camouflaging my dark circles. It has a metal ball applicator that feels cool on the eye area, helping to de-puff if necessary. As you can tell in the third photo, it doesn't have the most coverage out there and it does go on streaky, but once blended it gives a nice, flawless finish. This has slightly yellow undertones, making it great for canceling out dark circles. One layer of product is usually not enough for me - but you can easily build up the coverage in layers without it looking cakey. 

Now, let's talk staying power. I don't usually set this concealer with powder of any sort (in fact, I haven't been using much powder lately!), but this lasts all day--get this!-- without creasing. Seriously. I have combination skin with an oily eye area, and this doesn't budge. I am so pleased with it. 

If you think that your undereye circles are too dark for this, you're probably right. I think this is a great option if you're a lazy college student like myself who needs at least something to brighten up the area without looking unnatural. However, the coverage on this is definitely buildable enough to make it work. If you need something more heavy-duty, I would look into using a corrector and a concealer together. 

Have you tried this yet? What are your favorite concealers? I'd love to know!

1 comment:

  1. Great review. I also love that it's drugstore so it is convenient to grab. I've never tried this, but need an under eye concealer.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete

Mascara Warrior. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.