Hello, friends! With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I figured that now is as good a time as any to show off some sweet makeup moves to you guys. However, almost every Valentine's Day makeup tutorial I've seen so far this season showcases a sultry, smoky eye, so I decided to go with something different. Besides, this look is way easier.
- Rimmel ScandalEYES Pencil Liner in Nude
- Wet N' Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette
- Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara
- TheBalm Frat Boy blush
- NYX Sahara Eyeshadow
- NYX Round Case Lipstick in Doll
- Jordana FabuLiner in Brown
- Draw a thick line of nude eyeliner along the top lash line. This will act as a base for the eyeshadow you'll apply next.
- Apply a velvety pink shade to the middle and inner third of the eyeliner you just placed. Add a light, shimmery gold to the inner corner and a dark, warm brown to the outer corner: blend together to create a gradient.
- Trace the base of the gradient eyeliner with a brown liquid liner to define the lashes, winging out your liner if you're feeling adventurous. Curl your lashes and apply a coat or two of your favorite mascara for extra oomph.
- Apply a warm, rosy blush to your cheeks, add a shimmery champagne highlight to your cheekbones, and finish off the look with a deep raspberry lipstick.
- Bask in the glory of the look you just recreated.
|I LOVE VALENTINES DAY!!111!!|
As always, thanks for reading!
Until next time,
Keep in touch!