Best Winter Scents from Bath & Body Works!

Hello, friends!

It's come to my attention that one of my most popular posts on this blog is about my Top 5 Bath and Body Works scent choices of all time. The majority of my traffic comes from people searching for the best scents from Bath and Body Works! That's exciting. However, since most of the scents listed in that post aren't very season appropriate, I decided to make another list of favorites--featuring my top five Bath and Body Works winter fragrances! Here they are:


5. Sensual Amber. This isn't a wintery fragrance per se, but it's one of my favorites to wear in the wintertime. The description of it on the Bath and Body Works website says that this fragrance "captures the allure of bare skin warmed by the glow of sunset with a seductive blend of lotus petals & golden amber." I can't pick out any floral notes while wearing it, but it does smell really warm, a little crisp, and very lovely. I've owned several body washes, bubble baths, and shower creams, and I've gotten back into using the fragrance mist that I've had for several years on a daily basis. Perfect for winter and fall!

4. Marshmallow Fireside. This smoky, sweet scent is something I would be okay with inhaling forever. The website calls it a "warm blend of toasted marshmallows, smoldering woods and creamy vanilla reminiscent of a cozy evening 'round the bonfire," and it definitely doesn't disappoint. I don't own anything in this scent right now, but it will definitely be one of the next ones I purchase.

3. Vanilla Bean Noel. This is a classic holiday scent from Bath and Body Works that I've loved for a long time. I'm a big fan of vanilla scents, and this smells like pure vanilla to me (much nicer than Warm Vanilla Sugar, in my opinion). The website, however, describes it as "a merry blend of snow white vanilla, warm caramel and whipped cream, sprinkled with holiday sugar cookies and kissed with soft musk." I don't really notice any of the other notes besides the sugary vanilla, but I really like it. My favorite way to enjoy this smell is in a foaming hand wash. 

2. Flannel. This candle is a cult classic in the beauty blogging/Youtube community, and with good reason: it smells like man. The website calls it "a warm blend of bergamot, mahogany and a delicate veil of musk," but it smells a cross between the most attractive lumberjack you've ever seen and that smell you notice when you're near an Abercrombie & Fitch store. I bought this candle for my mom for Christmas and might have accidentally appropriated it. (I know you're reading this, so I'm sorry Mom!)

1. Winter Candy Apple. This is my favorite holiday Bath and Body Works scent of all time! If you read my other post, you'll know how obsessed I am with apple fragrances. This "cheerful blend of ruby red apple, winter rose petals and candied orange, drizzled with crisp maple and cinnamon" is truly heaven on earth. I don't notice much of the orange or cinnamon, but it does smell like a sweet, candied apple. I love the foaming hand wash of this! 

There you have it! Those are my favorite winter selections from Bath and Body Works. What are yours? Let me know in a comment - I'd love to know what to pick up next time I'm there!
By the way, you should like my Facebook page so you can stay up to date and keep in touch with things. It helps me out a lot, and I would really appreciate any feedback you have!

As always, thanks for reading!
Until next time,
Stalk me:

1 comment:

  1. I wish we had bath and body works here in Australia, i'm dying to get my hands on that winter candy apple scent!
    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Mascara Warrior. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.