Drugstore Makeup Haul!



Hello, friends! As I've gathered up my belongings to go back to school (my final semester of college! I can't believe it), I realized that I've accumulated a good number of new makeup items over the break. I've been meaning to try new things recently, and these have all been great additions to my collection. Here's what I picked up:




Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Buff Beige. I love this powder. I've been using it since high school! I usually wear the shade Sandstorm, but it's a little dark for me, so I picked up a lighter shade.


Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara. I love the look of natural lashes - I usually prefer it over extreme volume any day. I'm a big fan of Maybelline's Full n' Soft Mascara, but I like this much better: it's waterproof, it gives great length and volume, and removes cleanly with makeup remover. What's better is that it feels virtually weightless and doesn't leave your lashes feeling crispy or sharp when you wear it.


Wet n' Wild Color Icon Trio in Walking on Eggshells. I got this little cutie for Christmas from my mom. As always, the quality of these shadows are stunning. I adore pink eyeshadow, and the pale pink in this trio is simply beautiful. The rich brown and the off-white are quite useful as well.


L'oreal Visible Lift CC Eye Concealer in Light. After running low on my Maybelline Fit Me concealer, and after realizing I needed a little more "oomph" when it comes to undereye concealing, I decided to pick this up. I quite like the rollerball applicator because it feels cool when applied to the undereye area, which can help with puffiness. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. Would you like to see a full review on this? Let me know. 



Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick by Kate Moss in #17. This is a gorgeous, peachy-rose lipstick that I just couldn't leave behind at the store. It freshens up my dull complexion and has a very nice texture. I really enjoy wearing this and find that it actually does last for a decent amount of time.

Anyway, that's everything I picked up this winter break! Have you tried anything new recently that you love? Anything I should pick up for myself? Let's chat in the comments.

As always, thanks for reading!
Until next time,


Keep in touch!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you picked up some great stuff! I love the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, the palette, and mascara. Walking on Eggshells is awesome. I actually keep that one in my purse in case I need a touch up. I have not seen the lo'real concealer! I hope you do a review.


    Emily
    eageremily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Mascara Warrior. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.