Wishlist Wednesday #3 | Macadamia, Too Faced, Neutrogena!

Wishlist Wednesday #3

Wishlist Wednesday #3 by nerdgrlsquared featuring Neutrogena beauty products

Who else out there loves to shop online and fill up a cart of goodies to buy, but then abandons them? Not necessarily because you don't want to pay for it, but because you're so indecisive that you'll just let the items sit for a bit until you decide? Well, you don't need to be as indecisive as I am for it to be relevant. Oh well. Long story short, it's time for another Wishlist Wednesday!

Click through to read more about this week's picks!





Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque. I have super long, thick, curly hair. Unfortunately, ninety-nine percent of the time it is dry and crunchy. (The other one percent? When it's wet in the shower. Ha-ha.) I've been eyeing this replenishing masque for a long time, but it's pretty expensive. I know a lot of people have had great experiences with it, but I've never made a big purchase on the higher end side of hair products. To be honest, I'm a little afraid to. When a few more paychecks start rolling in, I'll probably check this puppy out. However, if I could get a smaller size in person (I can only find it online for $29/8.5 oz), I would be all over that.

Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer. This is just a really great product. I got a sample of this from Sephora and fell head over heels for it, but I promised myself that I wouldn't buy any expensive makeup until I finished what I had. I'm still currently working through a mini of the Lorac Behind the Scenes primer that came with my Lorac Pro palette, but I'm not a big fan of it--it creases long before I even put on my eyeshadow, which disappears by the end of the day. I'm really looking forward to being able to buy my HG primer!

Vaseline Intensive Care Lip Therapy. I haven't used this formula since I was a kid (when it came in the squeezy tubes--I had cherry!), but since using my Smith's Rosebud Salve I've become a little obsessed with gentle lip moisturizers in super cute tins. What better way to feed the addiction than with this cute little thing? I'm pretty sure it's only available in the U.K. I would really love to get my hands on one of these tins!

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash. I've used this before, too. It was the only thing in high school that helped me control my breakouts. I've recently been going through a lot of trouble with my skin, and it's been breaking out more and more over the past few weeks--worse than it's been in years. I'm not really sure what's causing it, because I do tend to get the occasional bit of hormonal cystic acne along my jaw and down on my neck, but I've been finding blemishes in crazy spots like in between my brows, my cheeks, and my nose! I'm not really a fan of it, so I'd like to get my skin back under control with an old favorite.

That's all on my end! What have you all been interested in this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara Warrior. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.