It's my Birthday!


No, this really isn't a bragging blog post. I've never been one to religiously count down the days until my birthday, celebrate the whole week, or use my birthday as an excuse to be a butthead. (Last year, I barely even recognized that it was my birthday.)

This year I wanted to at least mention that it was my birthday. (Mission accomplished, I guess.) I will be sharing more about how I celebrated in another post... Which, admittedly, will be in a few days since I am also celebrating this weekend with some people.

Additionally, I wanted to announce that I will be switching to publishing two posts a week - Tuesdays 
and Saturdays - from here on out. There will be more detail in later blog posts.

In the meantime, here are three things I am especially thankful for today on my 22nd birthday:
  1. That I get to spend it with my wonderful family before moving out next week;
  2. My wonderfully goofy, sentimental friends and far away family members who have been wishing me a happy birthday since last night at midnight and are subsequently making me blush like an Irish schoolgirl
  3. Funfetti. In any form, really. Example: the glorious cupcake above that I had at Cupcake Charlie's when I went to visit my sister. Can I get an amen?
Hope you're all having a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a lovely day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope you are having a wonderful birthday!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated bday Em! Wish you all the best and may your wishes become true :)
    Following you!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday!!! I hope you had a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete

Mascara Warrior. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.