Rosiest, Prettiest Lips with Clinique


clinique chubby stick intense in roomiest rose
I usually don't share single-product posts on this blog because I think they are rather boring, but I wanted to share my most recent find with you all: behold, the Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Roomiest Rose.

I was at the outlets the other day and stumbled into the Cosmetics Company Outlet Store... and yes, it's exactly what it sounds like: discounted skincare, fragrance, and makeup from Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, MAC, Smashbox, and more! These Chubby Sticks were already less than retail (from $17 to $12), and there was an additional 10% off Clinique makeup.

I was looking for an effortless rosy lip shade for the summer (because apparently I only have brights and neutrals), and this caught my eye immediately. After all the buzz in the beauty community about lip crayon products, I knew I needed to try the original. I heard angels singing down from the heavens as an ethereal spotlight singled out this color in particular on the display. And since it was at a great price, I knew I needed to bring it home with me.

clinique chubby stick intense roomiest rose swatch

My verdict? So worth it. I could do without the microglitter in it (as you probably know if you've been with me long enough to remember this post), but it is barely noticeable on the lips. I've been wearing it nonstop for the few days that I've had it. It's such an unexpected lip color for summer! (Well, for me anyway.) I can't wait to use it even more!

Are you currently fawning over one booty recent purchase in particular? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara Warrior. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.