Wishlist Wednesday #7: Maybelline, Benefit, Marc Jacobs

Wishlist Wednesday #7: Maybelline, Benefit, Marc Jacobs

I was inspired to pick the following choices this week after combing through my makeup collection and vowing to try new things. As a result, it's another Wednesday, another wish list. You know how it goes by now! Click through to read more about this week's picks and why I've chosen them.
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids lipstick in Shocking Coral. I'm always game for neon lips, and this gorgeous pinky coral is right up my alley. After my failed attempt with Stella, I'm ready to get back on the lighter neon lip with this gorgeous lip color!

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in My Two Cents. I drool over this luscious copper color every time I go in my Sephora! I'm starting to get really into cream shadows, and I don't own a color like this just yet. I usually go for shimmery champagnes, and I wanted to get out of my usual routine.

Marc Jacobs' Daisy Sunshine Eau de toilette. I love the original Daisy fragrance, and when I smelled this in Sephora I knew that I had to have it one day. Sadly, it is limited edition and when I looked online for it, I couldn't find it. Once I can walk again, I'm hobbling over to Sephora to see if they have any of these left.

Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara. I love the look of long, feathery lashes. I don't need as much help in the length department, but I do love a nice, soft mascara. I heard that this mascara is really hit or miss. However, I really love the Maybelline Full  'n Soft mascara, but my tube is starting to dry out. Maybe I'll try this one instead!

What have you been wanting this week?



3 comments:

  1. Hi I just came across your blog from your comment on Emily (beauty broadcast)'s post about tips for starting a blog! I really like the appearance of your blog. This is the only post I've read so far, but I really liked it :)

    I've tried the Mega Plush Mascara and I personally didn't really like it. But like you said, it is a really hit and miss product. Right now I'm dying to try the Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kendra! And welcome! I've heard great things about Clump Crusher as well. That's on my to-try list for sure :)

      Delete
  2. I've been coveting that Shocking Coral lip color too! I have got to find that soon! Great Wish list!

    BTW, I would love to invite you to join in on a post I do called Sociable Sundays. You just send your info and I feature you on my post on Sunday. Here is the information for it: http://bit.ly/16Am860. If it's something that interests you, I hope you don't hesitate to join in :)

    Thanks. Jenna ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Mascara Warrior. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.