Outfits of the Weekend: Graduation/Fathers' Day



As I mentioned in some earlier posts, I went away this past weekend. My sister had a commemoration dinner for her graduation of the grad school program she was in on Saturday in Rhode Island, and the next day we went to brunch to celebrate Father's day. I thought I looked pretty snazzy, so I wanted to show what I wore!

A not at all watermark brought to you by yours truly!

On the left is what I wore to the dinner on Saturday night. I got to see my sister give a speech, get her diploma, and mingle with her friends. I was also the designated picture-taker, but I managed to get in a few of the photos, like the one above! Both the creme-colored blouse and the black/creme skirt I'm wearing are from LOFT. The cardigan is from Target. For makeup, I went with a neutral smokey eye with winged liner. I was totally wearing bright pink lips, too, but it came off during dinner and I stopped caring what I looked like as soon as I had a glass of wine. (Also, my hair got really, really long. When did that happen?!?)

On the right is what I wore to brunch with the family! I wore a blouse by Valerie Bertinelli that I found at Marshall's last summer tucked into my new pair of Marisa cropped pants from LOFT. I'm pretty much only wearing foundation and mascara--I didn't sleep too well the night before, so my dark circles could not be tamed that morning. Ah, well. I was wearing coral lip product, too, but then I ate. I like eating better than I like reapplying lipstick. 

So, if it wasn't obvious before now, I'm a big fan of neutrals. I mean, look at that color variation. Wow. What colors do you like wearing the best?

Also, if you have a minute, please follow my blog on Bloglovin! That way you'll be able to keep up with my posts as well as posts from your favorite blogs all in one place.

Follow on Bloglovin

Thanks for your time!
Em

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! My favorite is the first one :)
    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits - especially the one on the right :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Mascara Warrior. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.