November Round-Up!


November has been a really productive month here at Mascara Warrior! 

For those of you who may not have noticed, I changed the posting schedule two days a week to three (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday), I updated the banner and some organization on the site (shout out to all my feed readers who don't normally visit the site - now's a great time, I promise), and changed the way I've been designing graphics for Mascara Warrior.

I can't wait to show you all the exciting things I have planned for December! But before we jump into everything happening in next month, here's everything that you might have missed:
 

Thanks for sticking with me this month. Keep checking back for all new content in December!

See you tomorrow!


Share this: 

All photo credit can be found on their respective post pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara Warrior. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.